Office logo

Office logo
Logo

Friday, April 30, 2021

Don't Wait Any Longer!

 


I met a patent last week-a 45 year old female who was coming in with chronic neck pain and restriction of motion, chronic mid shoulder blade stiffness and chronic low back issues for many years. After examining and talking to the patient, I adjusted her a couple of times during the week and she came back this week with a smile on her face from ear to ear. 

Of course I asked her "What are you so happy about" and she says- "I can't believe how much better I feel." This is something that I have heard 1000's of times over the years. The scenario is one that I have seen 1000's of times over the years as well.

The scenario I am referring to is human beings living with issues that take away from their quality of life and patients then finally trying #chiropractic when it might be too late and the pain is too much.

Don't make that mistake for yourself or someone you know. There is no reason to live with those issues when there is something available that very likely will help to an amazing and healing degree. All you need to do is call, email or message the office-please have a safe weekend, keep wearing those masks when you have to and be healthy.

Yours in good health,

Dr. Ray and Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment