Office logo

Office logo
Logo

Friday, January 29, 2021

STOP WAITING-and come in!

 Last week I met a patient who was in her late 40's who has chronic neck and mid-shoulder blade pain that she has had for years. She has
gone to her medical doctors a bunch of times and they talk about doing some exercise or taking Advil if she is in too much pain. Most of the doctors will not suggest chiropractic for these types of patients. 

If you looked in the dictionary for the definition of "a typical new chiropractic patient" you would see this woman's picture. Why? The scenario is repeated a million times a week through the world. People who have a certain issue with their Neuro-muscular skeletal body take enough over the counter meds to get by and live with the condition.

I asked this new patient a question I have asked 1000s of times over my almost 30 years of practicing-Why haven't you come in before? Her answer was, as most answers are, "I thought I had to live with it, I thought it was apart of getting older."

I am not saying that Chiropractic is the answer to all of these problems, but I am saying that it is the answer to many of these issues since many of the reasons for this condition are living our lives and the stresses our lives contain.

So give the office a call, help yourself by getting an adjustment and you will say what most of these people end up saying, which is "I wish I would of come to see you years ago."

Stay healthy, stay well and stay safe.

Yours in good health,

Dr. Ray and Staff



No comments:

Post a Comment