Office logo

Office logo
Logo

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Keep being vigilant...

 I was out shopping recently in Chester County and the traffic was unbelievable. I was sitting in my car waiting to move and I realized it was nice seeing humans out living their lives-it was a good feeling. 

But then I thought I hope everyone is being smart living their lives...

Of course its terrific to get back to some kind of normalcy but unfortunately we are not quite there yet. 

I urge all of you to obviously continue to wear the masks when needed, wash your hands thoroughly, social distance when you can , limit your gatherings this holiday season as much as you can while not going to overcrowded places if you can help it.

I continue to suggest to patients to get adjusted as we continue to make sure the office is clean, sanitized and under proper protocols needed for Covid times. 

I really hope everyone has a safe and joyous holiday. Keep in mind that we are fairly close to getting through this pandemic so keep being smart, caring about your fellow humans and always remember and never forget that Dr. Ray is here to help.

Yours in good health,

Dr. Ray and Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment