Office logo

Office logo
Logo

Sunday, December 21, 2014

If You're Wrapping, Heed These Words...

I'm not trying to be funny (though I can be a funny guy) and I'm not trying to be silly (but my kids always tell me I'm ridiculously silly), BUT…

Always remember and never forget that sitting on the floor while wrapping your holiday gifts is really tough and not nice to your spine- especially your low back. Over the years I remind everybody to wrap the gifts sitting at a table with correct posture. I know it sounds funny but I have seen a bunch of patients over the years right after the holidays complaining and kvetching about increased spinal pain because they sat on the floor for hours and forgot to listen to the words of wisdom from Doctor Ray. 

The season has its own stresses to begin with, why add to them by not treating your body healthfully. 

I know its fun sitting on the floor with the kids wrapping the gifts near the tree or Hanukkah bush, but please heed these words. 

Have a joyous holiday season and give extra hugs to all of your loved ones.

Yours in good health,

Dr. Ray and Staff



No comments:

Post a Comment