Office logo

Office logo
Logo

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Chiro Fear

Yesterday I had an experience in my office that unfortunately I have had many, many times since 1991 since I opened my practice up in Exton. The experience I am referring too is a new patient making an appointment, coming in and expressing fear toward their first chiropractic visit. It's not an infrequent thing as I have said. This fear that people encounter is often from their family doctor saying "Don't go to the chiropractor" but with no reasoning behind it. 

The other big time fear is  generated by pharmaceutical companies that advertise all the time about the aches and pains we have being normal from life, stress and the like. They implore us to continue taking 10 million Advil or other meds per year to help with the pain.


Believe me when I tell you this-so many of these patients like the recent patient I had after a little bit of chiropractic and tender love and care say, and I have heard this 10 million times also, "Boy, I feel so much better after my adjustment. I wish I would of come years ago." Of course the pharmaceutical industry doesn't want you to come because chiropractic always tries to take away the cause of a problem, and if the cause is taken away then the need to medicate is also taken away. 

I can go on and on with this nauseous conversation because it angers me. Please always remember and never forget that we are here for you to explain and deliver wonderful chiropractic care that most of the time changes people's lives. 

Yours in good health,

Dr. Ray and Staff


No comments:

Post a Comment