Office logo

Office logo
Logo

Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Beauty of the Blog

So my son has been helping me with my social media since I am 98% computer "dense." He recently reminded me that this, the blog you are reading now, is our 100th blog entry! I felt really good about that, let me tell you why...

The reason is because what is blogging really? It is a chance for me to talk about different topics and what that really is, is education!

If you are a good, competent caring doctor educating your patients should always be part of your treatment. Teaching your patients about how their bodies work and other health related issues should always be part of what a good doctor does. So blogging has become a wonderful part of my office. I certainly hope that you all have enjoyed reading the blogs. We try to make it informative in a light hearted way and I believe we have succeeded in doing so. 

It gives me lots of pleasure to blog, and with my sons help it looks terrific and is a wonderful way to communicate. Keep on reading, keep on learning and here's to another 100!

We are here for you all the time, its always a pleasure!

 Yours in good health,

Dr. Ray and Staff


No comments:

Post a Comment