Office logo

Office logo
Logo

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

It's been an honor and privilege to take care of my Chester County patients these past 24 years!!
And now...I will continue to have the blessing of taking care of my old and new patients to come- it will just be in a new office, which will be in Exton, just a few minutes away from the old office. The phone number is the same, the great service will be the same, and the loving chiropractic care will be the same.The office is located in the Fairfield shopping center (Toys R' Us and Sports Authority shopping center across from the Exton Square Mall) in the Fairfield house next to 
T.J. Maxx. 

We will be seeing patients in our old office through Saturday, May 31st and will begin our new venture on Thursday, June 5th. 

Looking forward to seeing you in the old office until we move and can't wait to get my hands on you all in our new office June 5th.

Thanks again for giving me your trust all of these years, I really appreciate it. 

Yours in good health,

Dr. Ray and Staff

NEW OFFICE PICTURES BELOW:



No comments:

Post a Comment